1. Established in1954Family Owned and Operated http://critcherbrothers.com
2. About Us• Roger Critcher - Owner/CEO• Dwight Critcher - Owner/President• John Critcher -Senior Vice President Sales / Marketing• Jeff Keller -Vice President Transportation/QA• John Mough - Vice President Human Resource/Accounting• 55 Full Time Employees• 18 Dedicated Farms• 12 Family Owned Farms
3. Growers, Shippers, a nd Packers of…• Year – Round –Cabbage –Potatoes• Seasonal –Pumpkins –Watermelons –Fall Ornamentals –Fraser Fir Christmas Trees
4. Growers, Shippers, a nd Packers of…• Christmas Trees
5. Grown in• Deep Gap, North Carolina We have all sizes available ranging from table-top size to 25’ Christmas Trees
6. Tree Care• Important Information when you receive your Christmas Tree!!! • Immediately un-bale your tree when you get it home • Ideal storage conditions for a cut tree is 50 degrees or less • No exposure to direct sunlight • It is highly recommended that there be some type of structure to provide shade for your tree. • Trees should be watered daily to help maintain their moisture
7. Tree Care The other tree will be fresh while I’ll burn No sun, No twine keeps me looking fresh until ChristmasWhile my top is Okmy bottom will still burn
8. Transportation• 30 Company owned and Operated Trucks• Fresh from the Farm to You!