In this tutorial participants will learn the history of the RIM, the method by which the RIM is maintained, and key characteristics of the RIM that make it the premier information model in healthcare.
1. Introduction to HL7: who, what, and why
2. Introduction to HL7 v3: what and why
3. History of the HL7 Reference Information Model
4. HL7 RIM Subjects, Core Classes, and Structural Attributes
5. State Machines of RIM Core Classes
6. HL7 v3 Datatypes
7. HL7 v3 Vocabulary
This tutorial will assist in preparation for the HL7 v3 Certification exam.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.