Be the first to like this
Feature presentation of PocketDB
PocketDB is a highly optimized database application for both the PC (Microsoft Windows), Mac's (Apple macOS) and a mobile devices running Windows Mobile 6 and Apple iOS.
The key feature of PockedDB is to create, maintain and share databases between PC (Mac) and a mobile device. The databases are kept amazingly small in size and while access speed is unbelievable fast on a mobile device.
It is ideally suited to:
- Safely store you passwords.
- Freely define and store information about your private contacts that standard contact apps don't allow.
- Import a huge calorie table if you want to lose weight.
- Maintain your daily track record if are a runner.
- Keep confidentiality over all your cases, the related clients address, notes and next steps if you are a lawyer.
- Keep track of treatments of if you are a veterinarian.
- Store all the employees’ records if you are with a big company.
- Store details of IT equipment with you if you are an administrator.
- Have your portfolio and article list with you if you are a sales man.
- Have the important details of contracts with you if you work for an insurance company.
Files used on the PC are 100% compatible (no transformation necessary) to the version of the mobile device.
- The PocketDB application for Windows Mobile 6 based devices is free if you have purchased a PC (Mac) version.
- The PocketDB application for Windows and macOS is free if you have purchased an iOS version in the Apple App-Store.
- Download for free here **** http://www.tz-software.de/pages/pocketdb.html ****
The feature set includes:
- Minimum size databases.
- Import from LDAP (lightweight directory access protocol) servers, like Microsoft Active Directories.
- Import from Outlook address lists and contacts.
- Import from Microsoft Exchange corporate directories and address lists.
- Import and export to and from CSV (comma-separated value) files.
- Record fine synchronization between PC and mobile device.
- Database encryption to support secret data sets like a personal password and account database.
- Sorting and search.
- Multi line fields.
- Initiating phone calls and SMS by selection of phone number entries.
- Initiating e-mail by selection of e-mail entries.
- Recovery of overwritten or deleted entries.
PocketDB generates outstanding small and fast accessed databases. In order to accomplish these constraints, the f