MATERIAL - Cardboard. - A bulb holder. - A light bulb. - A flat battery. - Flex. - A okume plank. - Wood strips. - Roll to laminate. - Clips. - Isolating tape. - Nails. - Glue (white).TOOLS - Screw driver (star shape). - Drills. - Markers. - Scissors. - Ruler.
MAIDER, WHAT NO, IIS THIS TOOL? I DON’T KNOW. IT’S VERY KNOW. THAT TOOL STRANGE. GO AND IS A DRILL. ASK JOSU.
PROCEDURE 1. Make a wooden base using 4 wood strips. Make a square with the strips and stick them using white glue. 2. Cover the wooden base with a okume plank. Stick it on top. 3. Draw and colour your area’s map and later cut it.
OK, MADDI.I’LL PUT ONLY IGOR, BE A LITTLE. CAREFUL WITH GLUE. THE GLUE. ONLY A LITTLE IS ENOUGH. I AM GOING TO MAKE A FANTASTIC CONNECTOR. I CAN’T STOP.4.
4. You will need a big cardboard. Cut two pieces, as big as the okume plank, in order to cover the wooden base.5. Stick the map on the left of the top cardboard. Write the vocabulary you will use in your game on the right (rivers, mountains...). Later, laminate the cardboards and stick the top one.
BLA, BLA, AITOR, BE BLA…WHAT A CAREFUL HEADACHE! WITH THEI WISH I WAS SCISSORS OR AT HOME YOU WILL XABIER, BE CUT YOUR CAREFUL FINGER. WITH THE LAMINATING TAPE. IT IS VERY STICKY.
6. Drive in the nails in each point, drills are very useful now. Number the nails at the back, give a number to each mountain and give the same number to the corresponding village.
I HAVE A TERRIBLEPROBLEM THEISOLATING TAPEIS ESTIC IN MY IS NO PROBLEMHANDS. I CAN CUT.
7. Now the most difficult task: cut some pieces of flex, cut about 2 cm of plastic from each end of the pieces of flex and twist the little wires. Make a small hook at the ends of the flex. Then hook all the numbers. Number 1 in the village goes with mountain number 1. Number 2 in the .......8. Drill a hole for the lampholder between the map and the list of mountains and find an appropriate place for the battery, fix it to the plank using isolating tape.
AAAHHH! THIS GROUP UUUUFFFF! I CAN’T IS AFINISH THE HOLE. I THIS IS VERY DISASTER.NEED A TXISTORRA DIFFICULT! TALO. TEACHER, I NEED HELP.
9. Cut three longer pieces of flex, cut about 2 cm of plastic from each end and twist the wires. Then make a small hook at the ends of the flex and hook two of the pieces of flex around the holes of the bulb holder. Hook the end of one piece of flex onto the positive pole of the battery and tie it round the other piece of flex goes out with a clip. Hook the third piece of flex onto the negative pole and tie it round, hook the other end to a clip, this end goes out too.
MAREN, I NEED YOUR HELP. WHERE GOES LOOK ALEJANDRA, THE BATTERY? I DON’T THIS IS A KNOW! FANTASTIC PLACE FOR THE BATTERY. HERE, OK!10.
11. The connector is nearly ready to play but first you have to cover the back with a laminated cardboard.
NO PROBLEM, II HAVE A TERRIBLE PROBLEM WILL HELP YOUWITH THE ISOLATING TAPE. BUT DON`T MOVEWHAT A MESS! IKER HELP ME! OR I WILL CUT YOUR FINGER.
NOW THE CONNECTOR IS READY TO PLAY MATCHTHE VILLAGES AND THE MOUNTAINS AND IF YOUARE RIGHT YOU WILL SEE THE LIGHT.GOOD LUCK!!!
HURRAY! OUR FANTASTIC CONNECTOR IS I DON’T READY TO PLAY. WANT TO JOKIN, DO YOU PLAY NOW. WANT TO PLAY? I’M HUNGRY. YES, LET’S PLAY I WANT A TOGETHER. COME ON ENDIKA, SANDWICHTHIS IS GREAT FUN! LOOK, THE LIGHT!