The Human Cells
• There are varieties of cells and their names
are: cell membranes, cellular organisation and
cell size. The cell size means the size of your
cell and the cell membranes are the boundary
of the cells.
Picture of the human cells
• If you look at the human cells you will
obviously need to look through a microscope
also you will need a lamp as well with a bright
bulb that shines on to the reflection of the
Talking about animal cells
• Animal’s cells are different to human cells
because humans have billions and billions of
cells and animals only have one cell.
• Animal cells are also different to human cells
because the human cells contain oxygen and
blood and animal cells only contain blood
because they inhale their oxygen from plants.
Pictures that compare human cells and
Information on what cells are
• A cell is a structure as well as functional unit of lifeEvery living thing has cells: bacteria, , fungi, plants,
and animals are the main group of living things.
Some things are made up of just one cell is (e.g.
bacteria ), but animals, including human beings, are
multi-cellular. An adult human body has been put
together of about 100,00,00 cells.