Zhen Xiong Tan
415.632.8309 | email@example.com | www.coroﬂot.com/zhenxtan
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a position in design related ﬁeld which allow me to work
independently and in a team environment.
EDUCATION: San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA
Master of Art in Industrial Art (emphasis in Graphic Design) - Spring 2010
San Jose State University, San Jose, CA
Bachelor of Art in Pictorial Fine Art - Spring 2007
EXPERIENCES: Freelance Designer & Artist, Zenze Design
June 2007 - Present
- Building personal and business website layout.
- Photo editing for various photographers and designers.
- Customize wedding invitation card and various type of inviation
- Design Logo and branding identity.
- Doing Chinese painting and Chinese calligraphy.
Graphic Designer, Picas Graphics
June 2008 - Present
- Design logos and branding stationery.
- Design web layout and ﬂash.
- Design poster ad and collateral materials for print.
Design Mentor + Youth and Family Counselor, Community Youth Center
November 2007 - June 2009
- Manage and design all promoting material; poster, brochure, and ﬂyer.
- Curriculums and program planning, prepare various of workshops.
- Support and assist the agency and community events.
SKILLS: Bilingual in Chinese and English
- Mac + PC compatible (60 wpm)
- CS4: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver,
- AfterEﬀect, Basic HTML + CSS + PHP, SketchUp, Microsoft Oﬃce
- Chinese calligraphy, watercolor, hand-drawing, animation, painting.
AWARDS: - Winner of the SF State Recyclemania’09 Poster Challenge - 2009
- Projects were exhibited on “SFSU Stream Exhibition” - 2009
- Projects were exhibited on “Oculus Student Design Exhibition” - 2008
REFERENCES: Available upon request.