1. Just imagine no more slippery, muddy lawns, no more muddy shoes or muddy
dog pawprints to clean up! The grass is durable and you can expect it to last,
particularly in areas of heavy use, like walkways.
2. Kids and your pets will LOVE our grass come rain or shine. Dogs and cats lolling
happily on a soft surface that resists digging and which they will happily 'go' on. No
more replacing the yellowish dead patches of grass where Fido has 'performed'.
For cleaning, just rinse with water, or simply use a bowl of warm water mixed with
mild soap. The water will drain fast.
3. You only need to carry out light maintenance once the grass is installed, so no
more lugging the lawn mower around the lawn, and worrying for a place to store it.
The lawn will look always well trimmed; therefore, you can also discard your
Time is precious today. Finding ways to save it is important.
4. Because you won't need to apply toxic fertilizers or pesticides that can be
dangerous to kids and pets, you are helping the environment and saving money.
You also give peace to your neighborhood when you avoid the noise and fumes
from mowers and trimmers.
5. Because you don't need to water artificial grass, this solution is ideal where
water is scarce or in hosepipe/sprinkler ban areas. For those on water meters,
synthetic grass also means savings; during warm weather it's estimated that as
much as 75% of residential water is used to irrigate lawns. Stop wasting water!
6. The artificial grass is green and beautiful the four seasons of the year. Artificial
grass doesn’t need sunlight or water; deals with no problem with the rigors of the
bad weather, like heavy rains, strong cold winds and snow.
7. Unlike natural grass lawns and playgrounds, the artificial grass has been built to
have the sturdiness, durability and safety that is required to stand the strong
activity of children playing in a safe playground, or the heavy traffic of adults in an
enjoyable outdoors party.
8. A stunning artificial grass putting green, or a splendid lawn, without the noise
pollution of the weekly maintenance. An artificial grass project at your home is a
great way to enhance your outdoor areas. No hassle of heavy maintenance.
9. The synthetic grass has many applications. You can put artificial grass on your
balcony, patio, roof garden or on outdoor staircases. If you head out camping, it is
a great surface for keeping the outside of the door of your tent or campervan mud-
10. Practical way to brighten up grey, concrete spaces, reinvigorating them and
giving them a new lease of life. Soften your hardscape areas producing a beautiful
contrast with the clean-cut appearance and even color of the artificial grass. You
can see why more and more people are making the decision to install artificial
grass in their spaces.
Better Than Real Grass
VISIT OUR SITE
CONTACT US FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION