• I can guarantee that you have
not tried these formulas as Eczema
they are not mass produced. Psoriasis
• Impressive quality control for Molluscum
potency and safety. Only
available if medical license.
90% of the time I use
Kaiser Pharmaceutical Herpes
The products I use are the best.
Analytical Technique Reason for analysis Eczema
Mainly for heavy Psoriasis
High Pressure Liquid Pesticides, other Contagiosum
Chromatography (HPLC) foreign chemicals.
To ensure correct
species is being used.
Dermatology Case Study #1: “Dan”
14 years old
Molluscum contagiosum (lots of warts all at once)
‣ Infected for over a year, had a terrible summer as
too embarrassed to go swimming. Also eczema. Eczema
‣ Western treatment is a series of very painful minor Herpes
surgeries (no anesthetic used) to remove the Psoriasis
growths. Also drugs that caused nausea. Acne
‣ Was getting worse despite treatment. Molluscum
‣ Prescribed an 2 formulas - one to take internally Contagiosum
and an ointment for use at night.
‣ Completely resolved in 4 weeks. Still clear at 8
month follow up. Cost $160 for the complete
Dermatology Case Study #2: “Matt”
Herpes: 55 year old man, a contractor
‣ Arises every few weeks. Last outbreak lasted over
a week, he had just gotten a new contract and Eczema
could barely work due to pain and fatigue. Herpes
‣ Came to me 1 day into current outbreak, 9/10 Psoriasis
pain in upper back & tremendously tired. Acne
‣ Qing Dai Long Dan Tang prescribed for 7 days. Molluscum
‣ Pain reduced 50% by 2 days, enough energy to
work by 4 days.
‣ After 6 months of lower doses of herbs there was
no return of symptoms. acupuncture-eugene.com
Zachary B. Corbett, B.Sc., MS., Dipl. NCCAOM, L.Ac.
(541) 228-4822 Eczema
132 East Broadway, Psoriasis
ba ck Suite 312 Acne
Ta ke n!
y ou rs
• Have license to practice from the Oregon Board of
• Our scope of practice in Oregon is quite broad
and includes prescribing herbs and supplements,
acupuncture, nutritional counseling, manual
• California training is targeted at a much broader
scope of practice, with a greater use of Western
• Training in CA takes 4 years full-time post graduate
work at a state/ federally accredited college.
Most Common Patients in
My Clinic Last Year
Allergies Dizziness Nausea due to
Anxiety Eczema chemotherapy
Arthritis Fibromyalgia Nausea due to
Asthma Heartburn illness
Back pain Heart disease Painful periods
Childhood Industrial/ sports Psoriasis
diseases injuries Sleep problems
Chronic fatigue Memory Loss Stress
Colds and ﬂu Menopausal Stroke
Constipation trouble TMJ syndrome
Diﬃculty Migraines Trigeminal