The "Bright" and "Dark" sides of
• This is my
assumption as a
foreigner which may
be "debatable and" a
The Bright sides
• 1 Hard-working ethics
• 3. Great
• 4. Simplicity
• 5. Powerful
1. Hard-working ethics
• Since the population of
india is estimated 1,27
billions in 2014 as
Prabhat Singh ever said
that it is so difficult to find
a good job in India. There
is a tight
job seekers. this is a
difficult obstacle but
positively it creates or
builds good hard-working
The life of Rickshaw driver
• Taken from “Teach yourself: beginner’s Hindi” by Rupert Snell.
• Yah Hiralal hai, jo agre me rahta hai. Hiralal
risksevala hai. Jaha Hirlal rahta hai vaha bahut-
se dusre riksevale bhi rahte hai. Rikse to bahut
hai lekin savariya kam ati hai. Jab ek bhi savari
nahi ati tab Hiralal ki jeb khali rahti hai. Jab jeb
khali rahti hai to pet bhi khali rahta hai. Muft ka
khana kaha milta hai? Aur jab baris hoti hai tab
bhi Hiralal ko kam karna parta hai. Jo log garib
hai unko har mausam me kam karna parta hai.
The life of rickshaw driver
• This is Hiralal. who lives in Agra.Hiralal is
a rickshaw driver. where Hiralal lives many
other rickshaw-drivers live too. there are
lots of rickshaws but few passengers
come. when not a single passenger
comes, Hiralal pocket remains empty.
when the pocket remains empty the
stomach also remains empty. when can
one get free food? and when it rains, even
then Hiralal has to work. people who are
poor have to work in all weathers.
2. Self confidence
• Indian people have much the feeling of self-confidence
that the average Indonesian people like me.
• I have two stories dealing with this:
• A story when I met the son of a Tailor in the city of
Ranchi, the province of Jharkand in 2011.
• A story of My Ulema/Islamic Clerics when he visited the
city of Jaipur, the paris of India?
3. Great progress
• Many young workers of India are able to
speak English. In recent years there has
been a tendency that many European and
American companies made their
oursourcing of IT,legal & medical works
towards India. The result was India got the
revenue of total $ 69 billion from the
• This facts will enable India to defeat China
in the future:
• 1. The mastery of English of Indian is far
better than Chinese and
• 2. the limitation of the number of the child
every family made the number of
youngsters in China are less in number
than in India.
5. Powerful Government
• In my opinion Indian goverment is more powerful
than my government (Indonesia).
• There is no citizen openly abuses his president
or prime minister.
• There is no clearly seen-harmful separatist
The Dark Sides
• 1. Dirty environment
• 2. Overpopulation
• 3. Cheating and Corruptive Acts
1. Dirty environment
• One of the shocking facts seeing India at
the first time is the dirty environment.
• why they are ignoring this bittering
• The solution: there should be a
movement an awareness about the
importance of having clean environment
and the top leaders should be the
• all community leaders should make
cooperation to fight poverty and illiteracy
• The other shocking facts of India is
overpopulation. With the number of 1,27
billions population I think it is very difficult
for the government to manage their
• Solution: there should be an effective
family planning project for the population
• There is an Arabian stereotypes which
says: “If you meet snake and an Indian
people, kill the indian first”.
• Solution: to fight this bad mentality there
should be a character building and moral
education and everyone should give good
exemplary. remember "walk the talk is
better than just talk the walk".
The impacts of corruption & crimes
• Slum area in nehru
strength and weakness
• India is 4th world's largest economy. it is
predicted that it will overtake the role of
USA in 2030.
• 42 Millions live in slum areas
• 87 millions people live below poverty line.