SAP BW PROFESSIONAL ROLE BASED TRAINING FROM ZARANTECH
Course Duration: 80 hrs + Case Studies + 3 months SAP BW BI Server Access
Prerequisite: Knowledge of RDBMS
Timings: Weekdays & Weekends (after work hours)
Mode of Training: Live Instructor-led Online training using WEBEX
In this training, attendees learn:
Unit 1: The Multi-dimensional Model in SAP BI
Unit 2: Data Extraction and DataFlow within SAP BI 7.0 NW 2004S
Unit 3: New Datasource Concept of Bi 7.0
Unit 4: Transformation in BI 7.0(ETL)
Unit 5: DTP (Data Transfer Process)
Unit 6: UPGRADING DATAFLOWS FROM 3.X TO BI 7.0
Unit 7: Business Content
Unit 8: Administration of InfoCubes and Aggregates
Unit 9: DSO (DATA STORE OBJECTS)
Unit 10: Virtual Cubes and Multi Providers
Mini project: The student has to work on 5 dataflows given by the Instructor.
II. DATA EXTRACTIONS (ETL)
ECC Extractions Using BI 7.0 Dataflows
Unit 1: Overview of ECC6.0 Extractions.
Unit 2: Generic Extractions.
Unit 3: Business Content Extractions
Unit 4: CO-PA Extractions (COST PROFITABLE ANALYSIS)
Unit 5: LO-COCK PIT Extractions (LOGISTICS)
Unit 6: FI-SL Extractions (Financial special purpose ledger)
SAP CRM Extractions.
Unit 7: Delta Management
Unit 8: Extracting Master Data from CC (Attributes, Text, Hierarchies)
Unit 9: Datasource Enhancement
Unit 10: Process Chains in Detail covering all process Types
Unit 11: Upgrading process Chains from 3.x to BI 7.0
Unit 12: APDS (Analysis Process Designers)
Unit 1: Introduction to BI Enterprise Reporting.
Unit 2: Navigating in Reports
Unit 3: First Steps in Query Designer
Unit 4: Key Figures
Unit 5: CHARACTERSTICS
Unit 6: Attributes
Unit 7: Exceptions and Conditions.
ADVANCED REPORTING Topics
Unit 8: RRI (report to report interface)
Unit 9: Bex Analyzer
Unit 10: Bex Web Analyzer
Unit 11: Overview of Information Broadcaster.
Unit 12: Web Reporting using new Web Application Designer
Overview of VISUAL COMPOSER
Overview of Integrated Planning in BI 7.0 (IP)
Overview of upgradation of 3.x reporting objects to BI 7.0 reporting objects.
Transporting Objects (CTO).
Main Project Will be given to the students once they finished the course.
Attendees also learn:
1. Resume Preparation Guidelines and Tips
2. Mock Interviews and Interview Preparation Tips should attend?
Who should plan on joining?
• Someone who is looking to start their career in SAP
• Someone who is looking for a career in SAP BW for SAP customers
• Someone who is working as a SAP consultant and wants to learn SAP BW skills
About the trainer:
1. More than 12 years of Consulting & Teaching experience in different modules of SAP BW versions (2.0B, 2.1, 3.0B, 3.1C, 3.5, BW 7.0 NW 2004S), BPC, CRM (5.0, CRM2007), SD, ABAP/4. Primarily SAP BI with SAP Business Objects.
2. Certified SAP BO Consultant with (a) WEBI XI 3.0 level 1 & 2 (b) SAP Crystal reports level 1 & 2 Certifications