5 group presentation compiled minani info pro edited
• A child’s attention can be divided when faced
with emotional issues.
• Inherent abilities such as cognitive resources
play a part in learning abilities
• Student does not spend quality time with parents and feel
• Sense of belonging and safety is essential to a child before self-
actualization can take place
• Primary concerns are emotional issues.
• Unable to focus and perform in school
• Information Processing skills are affected.
• Parents should set aside quality time to spend with their
• Child/Children should be provided with care and a sense of
• able to concentrate and focus on Information Processing in
• Student is distracted in class
• Inability to focus in class due to emotional & psychological
• Information Processing skills are affected
• Students are unable to catch up academically with peers
• Manage the distressing issues of the students
• Marked improvement in the attention of the students
• Absent of trust between educators & students
• Lack of trust affects students’ attitude towards Information
• Creates an unhealthy learning environment
• Impedes students’ ability in Information Processing
• Create a bridge to promote mutual understanding & respect
• Allows a healthy 2 way communication to approach each
• Promotes the development of Information Processing
• Students do not feel cared for in the school/classroom.
• A caring environment nurtures positive Information Processing
• Students who feel uncared for are in a negative learning
• Impedes & disrupt their Information Processing skills.
• Showing genuine care & concern for students
• Allows for improvement in Information Processing.