• an upscale suburb of Shah Alam
• mostly low-density bungalows and duplex and terrace houses
• developed by Guthrie Property Holding Berhad (GPHB), a subsidiary
company of Sime Darby.
• Kampung U6 is located in Shah Alam near the previous airport, Subang
• Near our suburban area, Bukit Jelutong
• Traditional kampong or small village.
• Population approximately 1000 people.
• Less developed compare to urban and sub-urban area.
Mostly are old buildings.
• Don’t have any renovation.
• Some are in poor condition.
• Only a few commercial buildings
• Mostly are hardware shop
• Not much educational or any
Can’t find any particular parking
Rarely found due to the less development from the
Roads, electricity supplies, telecommunication and
other infrastructure services are limited in all rural
Some of the infrastructure are in poor condition.
The bus stop shown in the figure is in poor condition.
Only a few infrastructures such as
•Traffic light – ensure the driver won’t crush into other cars at junction
•Street light – ensure the cars driven at night won’t involve in accident
•Signboard – show the direction to somewhere
•Bus stop – accommodate the resident to everywhere
•Chevron (Arrowhead) – remind the driver to drive carefully
Space, Nature and Landscape.
• Rural areas have more empty and
• These lands are remain nature.
• Most of it are still forests and even
• Due to less development, there are
a lot of rocky road