<ul><li>From the audience feedback I conducted I was told that we had a variety of shots. There was also good use of low angle, high angle shots, close ups and medium shots which are very common in the type of genre our music video was based on. </li></ul>Low angle High angle Close up
<ul><li>Our lip syncing was up to scratch. There was a slight fault with the projector screen while viewing but this was taking in to consideration. Our performer was in sync with the vocals to the song and this was essential and a basic part of a music video. </li></ul>
<ul><li>We also found out that our green screen was good with the use of backgrounds and effects. The only criticism we faced was that we should of used the de-interlace feature more frequently in giving the performer a much crisp effect/look. For example the outer layer of the performer was slightly green. </li></ul>
<ul><li>Our use of creativity was good and this was shown through the intro of the music video. For the intro of the video we used a collection of still imagery and placed them into a transition. Another way in which we explored our creativity was by using animated subtitles text throughout the video highlighting important words and phrases. </li></ul>
<ul><li>At the start our A4 advert poster was landscape and we was told to change it to portrait as this was more professional and seen the most in averts. So I rotated the image and made a few changes and deleted a few things as there was less space to work with. At the end our work was successful and looked like a real media product. </li></ul>
<ul><li>We were consistent throughout the ancillary task. All the fonts were the same and in the same style with a few colour changes. </li></ul>This allowed us to create a brand identity and be recognised for our fonts.
<ul><li>All the ancillary task that I made were professional and also had professional symbols which are show on real media products. For example to use of the parental advisory logo, barcode and also the copyright signs and text. </li></ul>