December 2, 2013
Enhancing problem solving capabilities drastically
by writing memos 10-pages a day
You can develop yourself rapidly if you write 10-pages memos everyday.
You should write whatever comes to your mind: concerns, issues, new ideas,
– Use A4 paper in a horizontal manner
– Write a title, 4-6 lines (10-15 words per line) and the date
– Better than writing in a notebook or a PC (much faster).
By writing memos, you can eventually think in ONE SECOND.
You can also think more systematically. You can become more insightful.
Feel it! Use your five senses and the sixth sense.
You can do this and anybody can do.
Exercise for writing memos
1. What do I want to learn today?
2. My strength
3. My development needs
4. What kind of business leader do I want to become?
5. What should I do differently to learn more from this program?
6. How should I help manufacturing industries in India?
7. How can I improve my communication with my boss?
8. How can I improve my Internet skills?
9. How can I develop my subordinates more?
10. What did I feel by writing memos so quickly?