•Cancer can be caused by a series of events likeskin cancer/ to much sun or using tanning bedstoo often.•Gum cancer can be caused by chewing tobacco.•Lung cancer can be caused by smokingtobacco.•And also much more cancers can be caused bymany more reasons.
• According to scientist cancer was discovered in the early 1900’s.• The American College of Surgeons requires a cancer registry as a component of an approved cancer program around 1950’s.• Many state laws make cancer a reportable disease in the early 1990’s.
• Some solutions for cancer are radiation/medicine or chemotherapy. But theres still no solid solution.
• This issue effects me because I have had so many family members have cancer and pass away its ridiculous.• I have had two grandmothers three grandfathers and let alone one died on my fourth birthday.• Also two of them I didn’t even get too know cause I was so young and that’s one of the biggest reasons I want this to end.
• The united states is the 9th country with the most deaths caused by cancer in the world.• 2,000 people die in the world a day caused by cancer.• 1/8 of the deaths in the world is caused by cancer.• Cancer cells are in everybody.
• Personally I wish cancer would end so that way innocent people can stop dying and their family having too put up with the pain and sorrow.
One thing that a lot of cancer patients are scaredof is when and if they pass the financial impact.A cancer patient can pay up to $400-$3,000 amonth.The financial impact can be serious because ofall the medical treatments are costly then youhave too be worried about the headstone orcremations. Also even the church if you have avisitation or something.So its not just being scared too pass on but letalone the financial impact.
• The Pathologist of cancer center of America are still trying to try more and more solutions to solve this deadly disease.
•Cancer Center Of America•National Cancer Institute•And Charles Sturt University
433 deaths per 418 deaths per 411 deaths per100,000 people 100,000 people 100,000 people
• United States is the 9th Country with the most deaths caused by cancer in the world with 321 deaths per 100,000 people.