Top 10 Unique features every Website / Blog owner must apply to connect 'Like minded people' on digital neighborhood
every website / blog owner must
apply to connect ‘like minded
people’ on digital neighborhood
Yogesh is into the Digital Marketing Training
Business (Focusing on Blog making, Website building
& Business Networking training) since 10+ years.
Having a large clientele spread all over India. He is catering to different
variety of people with their different needs and requirements.
His training program is innovative, value adding, attractive and sensible as
well as creative. Those who have done this program with Mr. Yogesh have
He is also running many blogs like www.Classroom.co.in ,
www.e-Marketing.co.in & www.BusinessClass.co.in
to give online training about digital marketing.
1st Feature – Web2.0
1. Develop your Website / Blog into web2.0
2. Web2.0 website will give you freedom from
3. You can easily add / edit / delete content on
your web2.0 website.
4. You can upgrade many features (plugins,
widgets, designs templates) on your website
/ blog time to time.
2nd Feature – Mobile / Tab version
1. Your website have mobile and tab version ?
2. More and more people now using Smartphone
& Tablets so that if your website have mobile
version then you can easily target this large
online like minded persons audience.
3. You can check my blog website
http://www.Classroom.co.in from your
Smartphone and tablets to view mobile version
& navigation of my site on your mobile.
4. Web2.0 website gives an opportunity to have
mobile version of your website / blog.
3rd Feature – Social Bookmarking
1. Your website / blog must have social
bookmarking buttons on bottom of every post.
2. Facebook Like button, Twitter Retweet button
and many social websites buttons can bring
traffic from your social & business network.
3. When someone click on Like button your blog /
website post will appear in that persons
newsfeed which his/her network members can
see on their newsfeed.
4th Feature – Embedded HTML Code
1. You must learn how to publish presentation,
videos, forms, photo albums and many other
web tools on your blog / website.
2. Embedded code can easily publish above
tools on your blog / website without having
any HTML programming language.
3. You can easily build your digital brand
through presentations, videos etc.
5th feature – Social Connect
1. Connect your social networks to your blog /
website to update your network members
time to time and save your valuable time.
2. When you publish content on your blog it will
automatically create update, tweet and
publish on your social networks.
3. You can create your digital image on your
social and business network easily.
6th feature – Opt-in E-mail subscription
1. Publish Opt-in email subscription tool on
your website / blog so that when you publish
content on your website it will automatically
send e-mail to all subscribers with your
2. Opt-in e-mail subscribers will help you to
build your visibility and credibility in like
minded persons community.
7th Feature - Scheduling
1. You can schedule your content updates with
the help of scheduling feature on your
2. You can publish your content as per your
suitable date and time.
3. Simply schedule your Content campaign so
that your blog / website as well as your social
and business network will also get updated
as per your suitable date and time.
8th Feature – QR code
1. Create your own QR code and publish on your
contact us page.
2. QR code will help your clients to store your
contact info on their Smartphone QR code
reader by single click.
3. You can give your mobile no, email id, address
etc in your QR code.
4. Creating your QR code is very easy.
5. You can see my website’s contact us page
http://www.Classroom.co.in to view my QR
9th Feature – Publish content via e-mail
1. You can publish content on your blog / website
via e-mail also.
2. Create special e-mail id for your web2.0 blog /
3. When you send email to this particular mail id
then that content will publish on your blog
automatically as well as your social networks
will also get updated.
4. You can easily publish content through mobile
devices through this feature.
10th Feature – RSS feeds
1. Share your websites / blogs RSS feeds on your
blog / website.
2. Your readers can subscribe your RSS feeds via
various RSS readers so that they can get updated
about new content on your website on right
3. People can subscribe your RSS feed on Twitter
and many other social sites also.
4. Many mobile apps also providing RSS feed
Need more Guidance ?
• Participate in our
more info www.BrandYourself.co.in
Click here to view our
Customers feedback, Testimonials
Digital Marketing Trainer from Mumbai, India
Participate in our Online & Offline Training Workshops