This is a pre-project questionnaire that I created for instructors to determine if students are knowledgeable of presentation methodology and/or have access to necessary resources to complete projects.
School Name: Location:
Grade/Section: Project Name:
This questionnaire is designed to ascertain the reasonability of student projects, to determine if such projects are grade or age
appropriate for designated students, and if the time allotment and/or length of projects is fair. It is further designed to determine
if students are familiar with presentation methodology, and if students have access to needed resources to complete assigned
projects, or if those resources should be provided by the school.
1. Are you knowledgeable of the required presentation methodology?
2. Do you have sufficient access to a computer and the required software for completion of this project at your
school, at home, or at a public library (if relevant)?
3. Is transportation to or from school (after hours) or a public library for use of a computer an issue for you?
4. Are you able to purchase the required supplies for this project?
5. Do you feel that this project is reasonable/ appropriate for your grade or age group?
Pre-project Questionnaire Cont.
6. Do you feel that you have been allotted an appropriate length of time to complete this project?
7. Do you feel that this project is excessively laborious or too much to be completed as a single project or by
any lone student, or do you feel that this should be a group project?
8. Additional student comments:
For office use only (Students: Please do not write below this area)
1. Are the resources available at school for the student to complete this project if he or she is not otherwise
privileged to them?
2. Why do you feel that this project is reasonable and grade/age appropriate for the designated student(s)?
3. Additional instructor comments: