2. The last mover advantage
I. Escaping Competition
II. Lies People Tell
A. Avoid the DOJ
B. Market Lies
C. Market Share Lies
D. Cash and Competition
III. How To Own a Market
IV. Creating Your Market
A. Choosing the Right Market
B. Monopoly and Scaling
C. Some Examples
3. How benefic is it to be in a competitive
field? - Mara
When you give your “all” to one field, one
goal where competition is fierce you
believe that failing is the end of you/of
Peter Thiel missed an interview for the
carrier he prepared his whole life and a
few years later invented PayPal
Walt Disney was fired by a newspaper editor
because he "lacked imagination and had
11. Only 32 pieces on the board and 64
squares those pieces can occupy
• Know the relative value of your pieces.
• Know how your pieces work best together.
• Know the phases of the game and have a plan.
• Talent matters; there is more to success than luck.
• Chess is a brutal mental game. So is life. Make your moves carefully.