8. Practical sessions (Monday &Tuesday)
• Reads to reference genome & gene predictions:
• Short read cleaning,
• genome assembly,
• gene prediction,
• quality control.
• Population sequencing to genotypes to population genetics
• Mapping reads, calling variants, visualizing variant calls.
• Analysing variants: PCA, measuring diversity &
9. Practical sessions (Weds &Thursday)
• Inferring population sizes and gene ﬂow
• Gene expression:
• From raw sequencing data to transcript expression levels.
• Gene-level clustering and differential expression analysis.