Y'all Connect Presented by Alabama Power
July 23, 2013
Content marketing is one of the most powerful forms of marketing your business, and today, brands and companies of all sizes are laser-focused on content. But quite often, they either don’t know where to start, they don’t know how to do it or they don’t have the internal resources or budget to make it happen. Creating great Web content that delivers results doesn’t happen overnight. It’s a process and it takes time, effort and energy. But as part of your overall integrated marketing strategy, it’s a powerful, powerful thing.
This session will not only empower you to immediately begin creating killer content for your website or corporate blog, it’s quite possible you’ll be so psyched about it that you can’t wait to get started. You’ll come away from this session prepared to begin developing and creating stellar content that will not only serve your customers and prospects, but also help generate leads and sales.
• How to understand and define your audience and develop a content marketing strategy.
• How to write for the Web (which is completely different than any other kind of writing).
• How to understand the basics of well-optimized content in easy-to-understand (and even easier-to-implement) language.
• How to effectively distribute your content across the web.
• How to measure the impact of your results using your analytics, some awesome tools and smart reporting.