• Holiday Inn – No. There was no response, after a phone call from our
group. Plus it would not be financially reasonable, if they said yes.
• St Ignatius – No to Wedding but YES for the reception. Verbal consent
was given, however after some more communication, the church decided
that we could not use its interior for filming (Wedding). However on the
upside, the manning room at the back is useable for our reception.
• Open door church –No . After lots of communication via email and visits,
this church was deemed unusable as our filming dates clashed with church
activities. ( Wedding )
•St Marys- SUCCESS. A church in Sunbury, that agreed after verbal
communication and several emails from ourselves and our media teacher.
• St. Saviours-Failed. Verbal communication, resulted in a call from the
church saying that they were busy during our filming dates.
• St Lawrence- Plan B – Success. After a few calls, the church called back
and said that we could use their location, in case of emergency.
•Methodist church in Ashford- ?- Lack of communication; an option not