The "Using website statistics to stimulate sales" web marketing seminar was held on Thursday the 16th October 2008 and provided the attendees easy to apply tips to help them:
- Learn how to read their website statistics - what it all means.
- Discover who their website users are.
- Find out what information their users are most interested in.
- Identify where their advertising may be failing.
- Put in place systems to track both online and offline advertising.
For more infromation or assistance translating your website statistics, go to www.xplore.net