The Executive Development Program in Labour Laws for Managers (EDPLLM) integrates the study of Labour Laws with related areas like employment relations, labour market and social policies.
Batch 3 - June 2019 to December 2019
- Knowledge and expertise in labour, industrial and employment laws
- Enhanced ability to deal with legal and policy issues arising in labour laws discipline
- Expertise in critical labour and industrial laws structures
- Confident functioning and execution in industrial relations practice
- Understanding company perspective in existing laws
Course duration - 6 months