What you need to know when you turn 65
Medicare Supplement Plans Medicare Supplement Quotes Medicare Supplement Insurance
• Medicare is health insurance for
people 65 and older.
• Also for people with certain
disabilities or end stage renal disease
of any age.
• Medicare has several components -
Part A, Part B, Part C, and Part D
Medicare Part A
• Also called Hospital Insurance
• Covers inpatient care
including critical care
facilities, inpatient rehab, and
skilled nursing facilities.
• Also includes hospice and
home health care services.
Medicare Part B
• Also called Medical Insurance
• Covers doctor’s services and outpatient
• Helps cover some preventive services but
• Generally pays 80% of the Medicare
Approved amount for covered services.
Medicare Part C
• Also called a Medicare Advantage plan
• A way to get medicare beneﬁts through a
private insurance company approved by a
contract with Medicare.
• Usually has network restrictions, co-
pays, and deductibles for services and
Medicare Part D
• Called Prescription Drug Coverage
• Run by private companies approved by
• Helps cover the cost of prescription drugs.
• Each plan from each company varies in
cost and drugs covered.
What is NOT covered
by Part A and Part B
• Prescription drugs - more about part D
• Long term care after 120 days in
• Charges above 80% of what Medicare
• Foreign travel emergency care
• $150 deductible for Part B (2010)
Can I just buy a Medicare Advantage
plan and get everything covered?
• In some cases an Advantage Plan makes sense
- you just need the facts.
• Advantage plans use networks - for coverage to
work your provider must be in network.
• Advantage plans have co-pays and deductibles.
That is why the premiums are lower but could
end up costing you more...
• Once you are in a plans you CAN NOT change
until open enrollment - even if you don’t like it.
What do you recommend
to cover the “gaps”
• Medicare Supplement Plans
• The right plan will cover 100% of all doctor,
specialist, and hospital expenses you incur.
• There are no restrictive networks - go to any
doctor or hospital that accepts Medicare.
• You can choose to buy another plan anytime
if you wish*
* In most cases you will have to qualify health-wise. We do have several options without health restrictions.
How to get
• Call at 800-804-4212 or go to
• Give us your date of birth and zip code.
• That’s it!! We will provide you with the best
plan and the absolute best price for you.
Call us today!