This presentation discusses a revolutionary technology for fiber optic connectors.
These non-contact (NC) connectors provide numerous advantages compared to conventional PC or APC connectors, including
• Low insertion loss
• 10 dB higher return loss
• Guaranteed random mating for critical missions
• Mitigation of sensitivity to contaminants
• Extremely long mating life
• Low cost
In short, NC connectors provide a superior connection for fibers in a wide variety of applications, such as
• Test and measurement devices
• High power
• Polarization maintaining
• Contaminated environments
• Long distance transmissions
• High speed communication systems
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.