Where you SOA is now?
● Re-usable Services
- UDDI? Service Registry?
● What’s the usage ratio?
- 1 Service -> n consumers
- How do you keep track of subscribers?
● How it’s provisioned?
● How access is managed?
● Every business is a digital business
● APIs allow digital businesses to connect
● APIs adoption is vastly increasing and becoming
● In some businesses API is the main product
● SOA focused on implementation. APIs focus on
Interaction with existing/known identity stores
● Connecting to existing user bases
- Corporate LDAP, AD, DB
● Connecting global user bases
- Login using Facebook, Whatsup, Twitter, G+
- Also applicable to developers
- Github, G+
● Federating Identities
SSO provides smoother interaction between Apps.
And a place to manage all App subscriptions can save lot of
time for the end user.
Gartner Says Nearly Half of Large Enterprises Will Have Hybrid Cloud
Deployments by the End of 2017.
WSO2 Cloud : The Future today !!
● WSO2 Cloud
● Apache Stratos
- Cartridges for API building blocks
● Cloud connector - Supporting hybrid clouds
Recap - no more !!
● Every business is a digital business.
● Digital businesses are meant to be connected.
● WSO2 helps businesses to connect.
● APIs are a formidable way to connect businesses.
● Being API centric increases the way your business can
connect to other businesses.
● Going API centric requires futuristic design, guidance, tools
● WSO2 has helped many customers to jump the API hurdle.