A talk we had at Texity systems.
“ Are you really a User Experience Designer ?
The shift from product design to process design”
- what is user experience ? A bit of historical perspective
- Who coined the term and what did he mean ? ( Don Norman coined this term)
- how does IA, interaction design, usability, user research, relate to user experience ?
- what is product user experience ?
- how is different from user experience design of a service ?
- if this is User Experience, then what exactly is customer experience ?
- Should there be a designation called User Experience designer?
- The CEO, the engineer, the sales manager , product manager ….. are they UX designers or they aren’t ?
- Product design vs Process design
- The notion of a User , and who is the Customer ….. can user and customer be same ?
- A better term : DUX ( designing for user experience )