DevOps and Cloud are transforming the software release process, one which spans multiple teams across development and operations (including testing, infrastructure management), into a collaborative process, with all teams working together to deliver solutions into production faster.
This session details how to implement a continuous delivery process for Oracle SOA/BPM projects, both on-premise and in the cloud, which transform the release process into an automated, reliable, high quality delivery pipeline that that deliver projects faster, with less risk and less cost.
It details the processes and best practices that need to be established, how to use tools to automate and govern the build, deployment and configuration of code from our first initial environment through to production.
1. Learn how DevOps and Continuous Delivery can stream-line the delivery of integration / bpm projects into production.
2. Learn how DevOps plus the Cloud service can accelerate the implementation of on-premise Oracle SOA .
3. Learn best practice for implementing DevOps or Continuous Delivery for Oracle SOA projects on-cloud and on-premise.
4. How to use tools to automate and govern the build, deployment and configuration of code from dev through to production
5. How to leverage the Cloud for Dev and Test, and the benefits this provides.