• Celebrate the tribe.
• Catch them off guard.
• Challenge people to live on their instincts.
DIESEL - BE STUPID
• Make your consumer’s world feel heroic.
• Turn weakness into strength such as naivety into
• Behave like a lifestyle brand.
• Have a point of view and a Philosophy about life.
• Deepen the myths and legends and the brand world
through story and storytelling with video.
• Own the Rock and Roll lifestyle.
• Tell the stories behind our artistic associations.
CONVERSE - SHOES ARE
BORING WEAR SNEAKERS
• Position ourselves against the standard choice- confident
and a touch defiant.
• Be the pop of colour in a symphony of beige.
• Celebrate difference.
• Possibility to influence product- increased range?
LONDON CHARITY AGE UK
• Give our audience a digital token in exchange for their
• “Real” time forecast element tying in to the Gypsy-like
world of desperados
• Crowdsource tattoo designs for individual tribes
• Encourage standing out yet whilst belonging in and
have the opportunity for self expression
• Expand through differentiation
• Enable creativity
PEPSI INTERNET TASTE
• How do you do a taste test online?
• Our job is to get people to trial Desperados.
• Could we do this Digitally?
• What is the digital Mini-Bottle?
• Help people feel what its like “on desperados”
• Like finding the Raven?
KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIE
• Use their love of digital and “naivety” to tease them into
• Use Humour to drive sharability
• But cooler. It lets you listen to the music going on in a
club before you go in...or you can search bars by the
music they are playing...let your friends know where
you’re going….and tells you the quickest route there.
• Can desperados sponsor it? or certain bars?
PUMA - AFTER HOURS
• Create a world and merchandise it
• Make the consumer’s world more heroic / iconic
• Write the language of the consumer’s world
AXE - NIGHTS OUT MOBILE
• “Get Le Girl” Mobile App - an app for pulling girls (dares,
• Find a way to enhance people’s nights out – Legally
• Fresh, funny, relevant content
• Mobile contextual to night out
• Interactive video invitations
• Game based competition to enter party
• Learning and creating and sharing new and original
content within our authority
• Driving engagement by offering an additional service