8. interact and invent http://www.flickr.com/photos/julielaufer/2444626482/s http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathangibbs/275563148
9. colleagues out of the box Friends. Mentors. Social Networks. Colleagues. Business Partners. Customers.
12. IBM‘s experience of vox Communities The IBM Community Map hosts more than 1890 online Communities (of Interest). In IBM Forums there are more than 147,000 Threads with over 1 million entries. Blogs In the last 12 month IBM’s BlogCentral supported 64,000 Employees with 15.200 Weblogs services. They provided 133,000 entries and 135,000 comments, as well as 31,800 unique Tags. More than 2000 Blogs are considered “very active” Dogear (Bookmark-Sharing) IBM’s internal Dogear system has 655,600 bookmarks with 1,674,000 tags, and a user population of 13,900 users. Activities IBM’s internal Activities service has seen all content and usage statistics grow with 61,600 activities, 546,000 entries and 87,600 registered users. Profiles IBM’s internal BluePages application provided the basis for Profiles. BluePages holds over 590,618 profiles & serves over 4 million searches per month. It’s the hub of user requests & all applications authentication for IBM. Status Q4 2008 Wikis WikiCentral is the central access point for Wikis in IBM and is used by 2/3 of the employees. Every work day there more than 70,000 employees accessing up to 282,000 pages out of more than 6.3 million Wiki pages.
20. A new personal learning environment out of the box Blog: http://blog.wonderwebby.com Internal blog Photos: http:www.flickr.com/users/wonderwebby Bookmarks: Dogear & Del.icio.us Beehive, Fringe4, Twitter, Facebook
22. How do you get out of the box? http://www.flickr.com/photos/brighton/2153602543/
24. A better informal learning experience for your team Set challenges Short term projects Share ideas Discover Innovate