- And you know what, let’s make a video !
- A video ?
- Yeah, a really cool one, with thousands of
views, that’s cool !
- What about ?
- Well, I don’t know, our wines but cool !
A few questions
- What’s the target audience ?
- Male older than 80 ? Teenagers between 12 & 17 ?
- What’s the message ?
- You can open a bottle with your shoe ? French wines are
diverse, approachable and not only for elder consumers ?
- What’s the goal ?
- Educate ? Change your image? Sales ? Reputation ?
- How do we measure ?
- Views, reach, loyalty, engagement, shares,… sales ?
- Just for fun ?
- Franceagrimer -> Sopexa -> Vinogusto
- Can we do something new with french wines ?
- Message : French wines are
diverse, approachable and offering good value
- Target : 25-40 in BE, NL, UK, DE, DK,RU
- Part of a global campaign
- Wines with style concept (Authentic and
Natural, Cool and Laid-back, Glamorous and
Chic, Fun-loving and Quirky)
- Wine regions involvment
Authentic and Natural wines: products of their terroir, steeped in tradition, typical of their regions
and easily identifiable: wines from the Loire, Sancerre, Puilly Fumé, Alsace wines, wines from the
Jura, from Savoie, Provence, Bergerac or Cahors. They are typically regional wines, often crying out
to be enjoyed alongside regional speciality foods.
Cool and Laid-back wines: these are easy drinking wines simply made for sharing in casual, relaxed
situations: Bordeaux and Bordeaux Supérieur, Coteaux du Languedoc, generic Côtes du Rhône
wines and Vins de France (PGI).
Glamorous and Chic wines: these wines conjure up a picture of luxury, elegance and prestige.
We’re talking here about the Bordeaux Grands Crus Classés, the Burgundy Premier and Grand
Crus, about Champagne, about the top Rhône appellations, the Alsace Grands Crus, and Sauternes.
Fun-loving and Quirky wines: These are not your mainstream wines; they’re a little bit daring and
full of surprises. We’re thinking Vin Jaune from the Jura, Sancerre Red, Châteauneuf-du-Pape
White, the Beaujolais Crus, Provence White, Condrieu, Jurançon, and Vins Doux Naturels.
- 50.000 visits of the webiste during the