Database marketing is a form of direct marketing
using databases of customers or potential customers
to generate personalized communications in order to
promote a product or service for marketing
purposes. The method of communication can be any
addressable medium, as in direct marketing.
• Information that we have which needs to be turned into
meaningful data that we are able to apply to the business
• Insight comes from understanding the information based on
the consumer behavior and sales information (Why)
• Collecting and creating campaigns from the information and
the insights is what we need to do to be able to profit from the
Database marketing for travel
• How do we get and qualify the 3.0 tourist?
• What information do we have to work from?
• How do we store, and analyze and then understand the
information to use in our marketing campaigns?
• What do we need to integrate the information and insights
into our campaigns and overall marketing efforts?
Basic approach that applied
What we need to consider
Do you have the tools?
• The tools to store the information
• The tools to interpret the information
• The tools to turn information and data into insights
• The tools to get your campaigns to be data driven
• The tools to measure the campaigns
• The tools to convert the data into marketing iterations
• The process to follow to make it work