Be the first to like this
Watch the full OnDemand Webcast: http://bit.ly/OmniScalability
The term "scalability" is used a lot in networking, to mean many different things: more speed, more paths, more ports, more uptime, more packets. In general, it implies an architecture which can grow without requiring an extensive redesign. Unfortunately, a lot of this growth generates hidden complexity when it comes to network analysis: each new interconnect increases the total number of links which are capable of moving data, but tracking the end-to-end health of that data requires correlation from a larger number of discrete points. To monitor health and performance, your visibility solution must scale at least as easily as your network.
WildPackets is leading the charge with its Omni Distributed Analysis Platform. Join us to see how WildPackets scales across all facets of network analysis, and continues to push the boundaries in high-speed, highly distributed network analysis and troubleshooting with a single distributed cost-effective solution.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- The key areas of scalability that must be addressed by a network analysis solution
- Best practices in addressing key areas of scalability
- Practical distributed network analysis scenarios
You will learn how to:
- Deal with highly interconnected 10G and 40G networks
- Eliminate choke-points without eliminating visibility
- Design distributed network analysis solutions to meet various scenarios