• Prepare an imaginary trip. Decide where to go.
• Plan an itinerary for 7-10 days.
• Use the web to find
– transportation tickets
• Planes, trains, local transportation
– other tourist attractions (museums, monuments,
guided tours, theme parks…)
– some affordable restaurants
• Make it real ($). Remember you’re students, not
1. WRITTEN PART
a) Prepare some information about…
- Accommodation (hotels, youth hostels, camping areas…)
- Tickets (plane, train, local…)
b) Elaborate an itinerary with these parts:
c) Make a presentation (power point or other)
• Say dates of the trip and how much the tickets are.
• DEADLINE: February 1st
• The presentation must be coherent in style.
• Prepare an introductory slide.
• Focus on the itinerary: transportation,
accommodation and activities.
• Don’t write everything. Don’t write very
• Use images and pictures too.
3. PRESENTATION (oral tips)
• Be clear about which part belongs to each
• When you speak, look at the presentation, but
also look at your classmates.
• At the end, people will ask you questions
about the trip. You must answer them. If you
don’t know the answer, invent it!!