Hashem Mohammad Salem Al Widyan
Tel: 00962 797764716
Date of Birth: March 24th
Nationality : Jordanian
Marital State: Married
Languages : Arabic – native; English – fluent (reading and writing)
Qualifications: B.Sc. in Electrical and Telecommunications Engineering
• PMP Diploma (QUALIFI – UK, 2011).
• B.Sc. in Engineering, electrical Engineering and telecommunications, (University of
southwestern Louisiana at Lafayette, USA from Oct 1983 to may 1986)
• Rockland Community Collage (New York, USA from Oct 1982 – may 1983)
• A-level, (Croydon College, UK from Sept 1979 to June 1981)
2009 - now Freelancer Trainer and Consultant: I worked as a Freelancer Trainer, in training
companies such as Strategia Technical Consulting & Development Company (Jordan),
Pioneer Electronic Management company (Jordan), Elite – Human Resource
Development (Oman), Arabian Group for Human resource Development (Libya), and
The Advanced Style For Training. I trained engineers from many countries such as
Jordanians, Libyans, Omanis, Saudis, Iraqis and Yemenis. I train the following courses:
Project management professional training, covering the following subjects:
• Examining Professional Project Management
• Initiating a Project
• Planning Project Work
• Developing Project Schedules
• Developing Cost Estimates and Budgets
• Planning Project Quality, Staffing, and Communications
• Analyzing Risks and Planning Risk Responses
• Planning Project Procurements
• Executing Project Work
• Managing Project Procurement
• Monitoring and Controlling Project Work
• Monitoring and Controlling Project Schedule and Costs
• Monitoring and Controlling Project Performance and Quality
• Monitoring and Controlling Project Risks and Procurements
• Closing the Project
Courses in the feasibility study and evaluation of projects, includes:
• Introduction to project management and project selection.
• Feasibility study and marketing feasibility study.
• Technical and engineering feasibility study.
• Financial feasibility study.
• Realistic case: economic feasibility study for the establishment of a Women's
Practical applications of project management: includes
• Practical steps to set up the project.
• Feasibility study with practical case studies.
• Financial evaluation of new investments with the example of a financial study
for the establishment of a hospital.
• Procedures for the appointment and interviewed of the employees for the
project and a workshop entitled Workshop Myers.
• Applying the standards of polarization and recruitment.
Primavera 6 training courses.
The primavera project management software handles human resources,
manufacturing, the supply lines, financials, business intelligence, production
and infrastructure. The aim was to have this type of programming available
for large industries that had expanded beyond normal controls where simple
solutions could no longer be found. This software reduce costs, streamline
management changes to help meet delivery dates, and to overall optimize the
supply chain so a business would run efficiently no matter how large it had
become using real time data in all the decision making process. This would
maximize each and every process so total control over the daily business
operations is established. Today Primavera(p6) software is used today by
most business that deal with governmental contracts, engineering and
construction companies ,aerospace, oil & gas sector, high tech, IT and
manufacturing businesses etc.)
Quality Management in Projects training courses, covering the following topics:
• Quality in Project Managements.
• Safety in the Projects.
• The importance of quality in project management.
• Quality Costs Analysis.
• The application of quality management in projects.
MS project training courses.
Microsoft Office Project 2007 enables you to create and manage your projects
in a standalone desktop environment. In this Microsoft Project 2007 Training
class, you will create a project plan containing tasks, organize these tasks in a
work breakdown structure containing task relationships, create and assign
resources, and finalize the project to implement the project plan. You will
also learn to use Microsoft Office Project 2007 to exchange project plan data
with other applications, update project plans, and reuse project plan
Electronic installation's (facilities) and information security to provide
participants with the:
•Fundamentals of modern and advanced in the field of security in order to
achieve a high skill in control of the risks facing the security of the facility.
•Developing a preventive system of the risks that threaten the security of the
•Preparing security plans and coordination with government security to face
•Preparation and reporting of security.
Courses in how to write technical proposals include:
• Writing request for proposal.
• Writing technical proposals.
• Evaluating the proposal and choose the best.
Android Programming and applications training courses.
The development of contemporary management skills for engineers:
• Time management.
•Communication skills managements.
•Managements of occupational safety.
•Technical reports managements.
1986 – 2009 Served in the Jordanian Army where I gain the following experiences:
• Manage and supervised small and big project.
• Originate technical specifications, user requirements, and commercial terms.
• Audit procurement committees and procedures.
• Initiate contract documents, negotiate terms, finalize deals, and supervise
implementation of large different projects).
• Inventory management and control.
• Accepting small and big projects including:
•testing functionality of the systems
• I participated in the preparation of programs for the courses and the following
• Resource Management and warehouses.
• The role of information technology in the transformation from traditional
management to electronic administration.
• Modern methods in the management and bidding of local and international
methods of differentiation.
• Project management from beginning to end (including the development of
the technical specifications and requirements process (RFP), evaluating a
proposal and prepare examination and acceptance models)
•Managing data flow.
•Tactical, security, operational and strategic analyst.
•Originating information and technical reports.
•Conduct studies and researches on:
• Studies and research on the concept of comprehensive national
• Vital goals of the state.
• The role of new technologies in the maintenance of the security
• Electronic security and saving data from penetration.
• National security and overall development.
• Dealing with crises and how to manage it.
•Managing personnel, resources and field repair teams.
•Planning and executing maintenance policies and procedures.
•Management of security and public safety.
• PMP Training course awarded from Strategia Technical and Consulting & Development at Jordan
(25/09/2011 – 06/10/2011) with the supervisory of QUALIFI from UK.
• Analyst ground forces analyst training awarded from USA army (from 26/3/2000 to 30/3/2000)
• Professional training course in electronic warfare receiver repair and maintenance awarded from
USA army (Jordan in 2004 for two week)
• Professional training course in electronic warfare equipments and systems repair and maintenance
awarded from Racal electronics PLC (Thales) (UK from 15/10/1990 to 21/12/1990)
• Training course in Microsoft windows 2000 network and operating system essentials (Jordan from
14/9/2003 to 17/9/2003)
• Training course in A+ (hardware and operating system ) (Jordan from 11/7/2004 to 27/7/2004)
• Professional training course in Microwave Receivers (SMR-5550-02A) and Multicouplers
(9416A) (Jordan in 2005 for one week).