Be the first to like this
Marketing professionals have more tools and technologies at their disposal than ever before, and digital has paved the way for constant connectivity.
But the idea of connectivity goes beyond the mechanics of wifi, mobile phones, shared servers, and network protocols. It satisfies fundamental human desires and fulfills both professional and emotional needs. So what does that mean to the creative and marketing world? People want experiences that feel human, relatable, and validating.
What you’ll learn in this report:
- How marketers and creatives define “being connected"
- What marketers and creatives want from a connected community
- What challenges marketers and creatives face when connecting marketing content
- Unique ways marketing and creative leaders are connecting content and people (spotlight interviews)
- How digital asset management helps connect visual content