Welcome to our presentationWhy Short Sale Now .comTechnology Driven SuccessMaking Short Sales a Viable Income Source for the Real Estate Professional, once again.
Read off the Slide
Read HeaderTread Bank Challenge transaction time then Our Answer 14 day decisions from submission of all Sellers documentationCommunication It is next to impossible to get a decision maker on the phone Our answer Technology Driven Software utilizes the lenders criteria for approval that has been inputted into the software, less than 25% of transactions completed ever speak to a human.Commissions have been reduced by the Banks, we guaranty a 6% commission in the transaction
Lets use a Smarter Listing Strategy more Sales, more income, less workLets look at the Chart on the left, utilizing our Process- Based on 12 Short Sale Listings utilizing our process 8.2 Sales occurred Looking to the right, the green box illustrates listing price adjustments 3 or more 16% chance to sell the Property/ adjusting Sale price 2x gives you a 33% chance to sell AND Utilizing our Model listing the price correctly the first time 67% of the listings SOLD
Read the Slide
Read Thank You for the Time you have taken and allowing Us to Present our Services to youWe look forward to speaking with you, to further discuss how we may work together towards mutual Financial Success.We invite you to call us or visit us on the web, to set up a time to discuss this opportunity further.
Short Sale Approvals 14 Days
Why Short Sale Now.Com Technology Driven Success<br />Presents<br />Making Short Sales a Viable Income Source for the Real Estate Professional.<br />
Have you been flying around attempting to get a Short Sale Transaction Approved by the Bank?<br />Use our Model, and you won’t have to.<br />Based on your CMA, we will work with you to list the home to sell with the first Listing Price.<br />Our process and database’s allows us to present solid offers to the Bank for Approval the first time.<br />
Lets Take a Look at Today's Challenges<br />Bank Challenges<br />Transaction Time<br />120 – 180 Days<br />Communication<br />Next to Impossible<br />Commission Paid<br />Cut Down to 3-5 %<br />WSSN Answers<br />14 Day Decisions<br />Technology Driven Software<br />6% Commission Guaranteed<br />
Smarter Listing StrategyMore Sales, More Income, Less Work<br />Re-Listed 1X or Less<br />Using Our Model <br />67% of Listings SOLD<br />Based on 12 Short Sale Listings, utilizing our Model.<br />
Don’t be afraid of an Investor that offers you a plan that will close, 67% of your Short Sale Listings.<br />Why Short Sale Now.Com <br />is that Investor<br />
Why Use Us?<br />Submission Process is Easy.<br />14 Day Decision from Bank.<br />6% Commission.<br />30-45 Day Closings.<br />No Cost to the Seller.<br />No More Communication with the Bank.<br />
Our Submission Process <br /><ul><li>We ask you to assist us in the initial gathering of the required Information and Documentation.
Our Client and Realtor Registration Packages are designed for ease of use and once complete, We do the rest.
Once we receive all the document’s from you and the client, they are Electronically Uploaded into the Software System and carefully checked for Accuracy prior to the Approval Process.</li></li></ul><li>How it Works<br /> The Home Owner is in a Financial Hardship and needs to relieve Debt.<br /> Realtor provides WSSN a CMA to establish Fair Market Value of the Property.<br />Realtor and WSSN agree upon a listing price for the home to sell quickly.<br />The Approval Process begins through the WSSN negotiation model.<br />We Take it from Here……..<br /> <br />
WIN “ 5 “ SOLUTION <br /><ul><li>WIN#1 SELLER Relieved of the Debt.
WIN #5 WSSN Delivers Value and Commitment.</li></ul> Our Process makes the Short Sale Transaction, <br />Quick, Efficient and Effective….<br /> <br />
Thank You for the Time you have taken and allowing Us to Present our Offering to You<br />Why Short Sale Now.Com<br />Office: 813-699-5541<br />Toll Free: 1-866-728-2362<br />firstname.lastname@example.org<br />www.whyshortsalenow.com<br />