Moving abroad is a dream of many. But if you do not have a small fortune to support yourself while you are studying abroad, your dream of moving and settling abroad may not fulfill. You have to go through a stressful visa process in order to study and work abroad.
How to get Job After Completing
Studies in Abroad?
Why Getting Job is Difficult?
• Moving abroad is a dream of many. But
if you do not have a small fortune to
support yourself while you are studying
abroad, your dream of moving and
settling abroad may not fulfil.
• You have to go through a stressful visa
process in order to study and work
• But despite getting so many efforts,
many students are not able to get job in
Useful Tips to Get Job Easily in Abroad
• Depending upon your visa requirements,
course and skills, you can find a job.
• If you are on a standard visa to the
Australia, Canada, New Zealand or Australia,
you are eligible to work up to 20 hours per
week while studying and 40 hours per week
during vacations (Christmas and New Year).
• You can find work in administration office,
shops, and cafeteria or even within a faculty
• You cannot start looking for jobs
unless you have arrived or settled in
• Finding employment in a different
country requires hard work, careful
planning and flexibility.
• Before you start looking for job, it is
important for you prioritize the
change that is important to you.
Start job search early
• It is not a good thing to start looking for
job when you have completed your
studies. But you must start the job search
• If you start the job search process early,
chances are there you will find the right
• You can look for jobs in the newspapers or
• It is suggested to prepare your resume
beforehand so that you can easily apply
Target cities with less competition
• Students can not only secure jobs in
particular countries but also in particular
• You will face troubles to get job in highly
competitive job market because you will be
competing against the best people.
• Therefore, the best thing you could do to find
job in the foreign market is to target cities
where there is less competition as this will
enhance chances of getting job.
Set Your Unique Skills
• The most in-demand industries in
countries like US, Canada,
Australia, New Zealand are-
science, technology, engineering
and manufacturing, which is also
referred to as STEM.
• Additional branches which are
highly in demand are mobile
application, digital marketing,
social media, data analytics, etc.
• Since there are numerous
methods available to find and
get job after you have
completed your studies.
• However, if due to some
reasons, you are not able to
find job in your desired
profile, you can try in several
How West Highlander can Help You?
• We have been in the immigration industry
from last 15 years and have helped numerous
students fulfil their dreams of studying and
• We provide our clients knowledge and
guidance so that they can find job easily soon
after they have completed their studies.