Be the first to like this
Do you love Rails? Are you a software craftsman who enjoys making things better? Would you like to make a real difference and join a team who care deeply about the quality of their work and the developer community?
If so, we'd love you to join us!
Skills Matter is a highly social, innovative tech company, looking for a Rails developer to help develop and launch our brand new community website. Based at the heart of London’s tech scene, just off ‘silicon roundabout’, we help a passionate 50,000 strong developer community learn and share skills to write better software. We have recently received VC funding to enable the development of a new social, online content platform to share all the great talks, articles, meetups and skillscasts our community produces at Skills Matter every day.
If you like the sound of that, and want to:
- Flex your RoR muscle daily in a small team of highly-talented developers
- Pair program with top Rails developers from Pivotal and Skills Matter
- Build software that will make a difference to tens of thousands of fellow developers
And you are:
- A well rounded Ruby on Rails developer with an impressive Git profile
- Passionate about software quality and test driven development
- A great communicator
- Keen to make a difference to our community
..... then we'd love to talk with you!
Send us your profile (firstname.lastname@example.org) or just pop in for a chat!
Our team likes to huddle - and we pair program 100%, so this is not a remote job / You must be entitled to work in the UK / Strictly no recruiters.