A happy team is also a productive team and Weekdone (https://weekdone.com) always gives its best to help leaders build better, more engaged and efficiently collaborating teams.
That is why, this time, we took a closer look into team leaders' behaviors and discovered some surprising mistakes that drive away top talent. (Read more https://blog.weekdone.com/how-to-boost-team-performance-10-steps/).
In order to boost team performance and motivation, we hope you can avoid these team motivation killers. Summing up the infographic, the 10 mistakes that can kill team performance and motivation are:
1. Not paying your team-members what they're worth
2. Not providing an environment that nurtures productivity
3. Not providing the chance to learn
4. Not letting team-members have a say in anything
5. Not paying attention on your teams happiness
6. Not cultivating an open culture
7. Not setting clearly defined objectives
8. Not providing enough freedom
9. Not preparing properly for team meetings
10. Not appreciating teams time
Reflect on your behavior, fix these mistakes and get ready to boost your team performance and motivation.