Be the first to like this
This presentation walks you through concepts that are relevant to all professionals:
* Having Big Dreams
* Testing actions before fully committing resources and time
* Failing Fast, or quickly assessing the success of projects.
It speaks to each of the above in the context of fundraising, but can easily be thought of in terms of prospect development, nonprofit operations, or your personal career.
By incorporating these few ideas into the way you approach your work and life, you will be:
* Ready for action when opportunities arise
* More proactive and less reactive
* Making data-driven, evidence-based decisions
* Uncovering the right strategies and solutions in less time
* Achieving more