Be the first to like this
Implementation of an enterprise-wide SLM and SAM | Cost-saving, risk-reducing and demand oriented SAM in practice | Virtualization, enterprise mobility, cloud computing, SaaS | License models and strategies under scrutiny | SLM and SAM in dynamic business environments
26th–27th Sept 2013/ Maritim Proarte Hotel / Berlin/ sams-europe2013.we-conect.com
The SAMS Europe has now become one of the leading conferences for strategic approaches and challenges in the field of SAM and SLM and would be the perfect opportunity for you to share experiences and discuss about the current challenges, brand new approaches and future trends.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THE SAMS EUROPE 2013?
The SAM Strategies Europe 2013 will mainly focus on the following topics:
• Game Changer: Cloud Computing, SaaS, IT Virtualization, Mobile Apps and Tablets - New IT-Trends, Tools, Terminals and their impact on SAM & SLM
• Strategy: Building an Effective and Transparent SAM & SLM Structure and Save Money through Monitoring and Controlling
• Process: Structures and Strategies in National / International and Centralized / Decentralized Corporate Environments and their Impact on SAM & SLM
• IT-Audit & Legal Background: Reducing Risks for IT-Audits, Tips and Tricks to Survive Audits
• Tools & Systems: Business Intelligence Technologies, Tools and Systems for Controlling and Monitoring of Software Assets and Licenses
An excerpt from the international list of speakers of the SAMS Europe 2013:
• Michael Baumann; Vice President Infrastructure & Service Management; DHL Supply Chain / Germany
• Stefan Kunz; Global IT Procurement; Johnson Controls GmbH / Germany
• Ryan Klappenbach; Global License Management; Adidas Group / Germany
• Guido Wedig; Head of Information Technology, License Management; Credit Suisse AG / Switzerland
• Sabine Meyer; Software License Manager, Headquarters Information Systems - Controlling (CII); MAN Truck & Bus AG / Germany
• Anne Tuuli; Corporate License Manager; TeliaSonera Oyj / Finland
• Florian Falk Sokoll; Procurement Staff AT, Contract & License Management; UniCredit Business Integrated Solutions Austria GmbH / Austria
• And many more speakers...
What else can you expect from the SAMS Europe 2013 conference?
• 16 Case Studies
• Vendor-Free Audit Debate
• 2nd SAMS Europe Award
• 3 Icebreaker Sessions
• 6 World Cafés
• 6 Challenge your Peers Round Tables
• Business Peers
• Strategy Tracks
• Best Practice Tracks
• Solution Studies
• Dinner and Evening Session
• Poster Sessions
Visit the conference homepage to find more details. We look forward to welcoming you at the SAMS Europe from 26th to 27th September 2013 in Berlin.
we.CONECT Global Leaders GmbH
10178 Berlin, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 24
Fax: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 30