WatchDox™ – Document Control as a Service
WatchDox Document Security for iPad and iPhone
A Booming Market
Smartphones and Tablets
• Analysts predict that 50 million tablets will ship in
• Millions of new smartphones are activated in the
U.S. every month.
• These will almost exclusively run mobile platforms
instead of standalone operating systems such as
Windows or OSX.
• Widespread usage of smart phones and tablet
computers for business-critical communications
has created an environment vulnerable to data
Preventing Issues Before They Happen
• Gartner Analyst Nick Jones warns against the risks involved with
allowing access to enterprise documents from less protected mobile
• As smartphone and tablet technology adoption continues to grow, it
is vital now more than ever to take the necessary steps to securing
the information on these devices beyond just the proprietary
security offered on the mobile platform itself.
“Increasingly, executives want to share sensitive documents, view protected
research reports and receive other materials via mobile devices, but
previously these platforms have not provided the level of protection required
for confident collaboration.”
-Moti Rafalin, Founder and CEO, WatchDox
Introducing WatchDox for iPad and iPhone
• The first and only way to securely share
sensitive documents with iPad and
• Open and read secure documents
made with WatchDox.
• Easily set individualized protection
parameters for user access.
• Sending secure documents requires a
subscription to the WatchDox service.
What can you use it for
• Distribute research reports, training
materials and eBooks to a large
• Share sensitive documents with
executives, board members
• Access due diligence information inside
a WatchDox Virtual Data Room
• Many more applications in
pharma/biotech, finance, semiconductor
and a dozen other verticals
For More Information
• The WatchDox iOS app
• WatchDox Secure Document Sharing
• WatchDox Virtual Data Room
• WatchDox Industry Solutions