1- WAQAS AHMED (BM013) (Group Leader)
2- MUHAMMAD BILAL (BM018)
3- KAMAL YOUSAF (BM003)
4- JAMSHED ASGHAR (BM009)
5- ASFAND YAR KHAN (BM028)
6- FAISAL RASHEED (BM033)
CLICK AND MORTAR: ORGANIZATION ON THE WEB
Learning Objectives :
• What is Click and Mortar?
• History of Click and Mortar.
• Why Click and Mortar?
• Qualifications for click and mortar business.
• Click and Mortar Example.
• Factor influence Click and Mortar.
• Pros of Click and Mortar.
• Cons of Click and Mortar.
• Future of Click and Mortar.
What is Click and Mortar?
Click and Mortar is a type of business model that include both offline and
This word derived from Latin word Mortarium. Mortar is a
workable paste used to bind building blocks.
DAVID POTTRUCK 9 July 1999
Brick and Mortar
Why Click and Mortar ?
“if your business is not on internet , Then your business will be out of
• 40% of global internet users.
• Online retail sales in the U.K. reached an estimated £52.25 billion in 2015.
• Total Pakistani users of internet 34,342,400.
• 8 out of 10 consumers will shop online if offered free shipping.
• There are 310M monthly active users of Twitter.
• Alibaba.com has 279 million active buyers.
• Total internet users in world are 3.2 billion.
Qualifications for click and mortar business.
1. Own web/ Market place Fees.
2. Inventory / Drop ship at higher rate.
3. Shipping Depart / drive to post office.
4. Technology Resources / learn.
5. Market Resources / Engage.
6. Tenacity / Long Term Vision.
Factors influencing click and mortar:
1. Product value
2. Production location of products
3. Physical stores.
4. IT innovation.
5. Firm resources
Pros of Click and Mortar.
1. Access to wider market.
2. Improve Costumer Trust.
3. Expand Target market.
4. Save of time.
5. Save of cost.
6. Higher marketing advantages.
7. Low Risks.
8. Higher information research.
Cons of Click and Mortar.
1. Channel Conflict.
2.Not all the customer access to internet.
3.High cost of data base and staff.
Future of Click and mortar
1. Personalization & Experience
2. Delivery Drones
3. Tracking Into Stores
4. Pop Up Shops
5. AI Systems