Graphene Market will Grow Globally at a CAGR of 40% from till 2020 - by Market Research Engine
Graphene MarketGraphene Market
Research ReportResearch Report
Presented ByPresented By
Market Research EngineMarket Research Engine
Report TitleReport Title
Graphene Market will GrowGraphene Market will Grow
Globally at a CAGR of 40% fromGlobally at a CAGR of 40% from
till 2020 -till 2020 - by Market Researchby Market Research
New York, July 16New York, July 16:: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled asas “Graphene“Graphene
(Graphene Oxide, Graphene Nanoplatelets, Mono-layer & Bi-layer Graphene, and Others)(Graphene Oxide, Graphene Nanoplatelets, Mono-layer & Bi-layer Graphene, and Others)
Market for Electronics, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Automotive, Health care, and OtherMarket for Electronics, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Automotive, Health care, and Other
End-users - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023”End-users - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 - 2023”
Graphene is known as a ‘Wonder Material’ as it exhibits tensile, electrical and thermal
properties. Graphene is a single atom thick having a two dimensional structure. Its size is a
million times thinner than that of a human hair or a sheet of paper. It is flexible and strong and
abundantly available. It is an excellent conductor far better than copper and gold.
Browse Full ReportBrowse Full Report
Monolayer & bilayer graphene and few-layer graphene is expected to grow at the highest CAGR
during the forecast period.
The global graphene market is expected to reach USD 280 Million by 2020, with a growth rateThe global graphene market is expected to reach USD 280 Million by 2020, with a growth rate
of 40% from till 2020of 40% from till 2020
The major driving factors of Graphene market are as follows:The major driving factors of Graphene market are as follows:
• The presence of large number of graphite mines in China.
• Research done on Graphene by India, China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan.
• There is a huge scope for Electronics application in this region.
• It is projected that graphene will replace Silicon Chips.
The restraints factors of Graphene market are as follows:The restraints factors of Graphene market are as follows:
• The high price of the equipment.
• Technical limitation for commercial production.
The Graphene market is segmented on the lines of its Test and Application. Graphene market is
segmented on the lines of its Test type like Mono-layer graphene & bilayer
(powder/films/flakes) Few layer graphene, Graphene oxide, Graphene nanoplatelets.
The Graphene market is segmented on the lines of its Application as RFID, Composites, Sensors,
Research &development, Energy storage, Functional ink, Polymer additives.
The Graphene market geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America,
Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further
segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K.
Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market Graphene and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs)
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Graphene
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
REPORT SCOPE:REPORT SCOPE:
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various
types of Graphene market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company
profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report
include Graphenea, XG Sciences, Vorbrck Materials, Haydale Limited, Graphene Laboratories,
CVD Equipment Corporation, Graphene Nanochem PLC, Bluestone Global Tech, Angstron
Material, Inc., and ACS Material, LLC.Company profile includes assign such as company
summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s
most influential players.
TheThe Graphene marketGraphene market is segmented as:-is segmented as:-
• By Type
o Mono-layer graphene & bilayer (powder/films/flakes)
o Few layer graphene
o Graphene oxide
o Graphene nanoplatelets
• By Application
o Research & Development
o Energy storage
o Functional ink
o Polymer additives
• By Geography
o North America
Reasons to buy this Report:Reasons to buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned Graphene market
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Graphene market
industry and unit capacity data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Check out other Research Reports:Check out other Research Reports:
• Endocrine Testing MarketEndocrine Testing Market -- Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Trends and Forecast,
2015 - 2023 http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/endocrine-testing-market
• Eubiotics MarketEubiotics Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 -
About Market Research EngineAbout Market Research Engine
Market Research EngineMarket Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide
market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered
by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging
markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry
verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business
More info: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/
Media Contact:Media Contact:
Name:Name: John Bay
Toll Free No.:Toll Free No.: +1-855-984-1862