What is Marketing?
Marketing is a form of communication between
you and your customers with the goal of selling
your product or service to them.
What is the Global Marketing Strategies?
A Global Marketing Strategy (GMS) is a
Strategy that encompasses countries from
several different regions in the world and aims
at Coordinating a company’s marketing efforts
in markets in these countries.
Components of a Global Marketing Strategy
• Identical Brand Names
• Uniform Packaging
• Standardized Products
• Similar Advertising messages
• Coordinated Pricing
• Synchronized Product Introductions
• Coordinated sales Campaigns
Practical Study of the Organization with
Respect to Topic
Corporation is the world's
largest chain of hamburger
fast food restaurants,
serving around 68 million
customers daily in 120
countries across 35,000
Why is McDonalds Successful in many
countries around the world?
We can point out following points for McDonald’s Marketing
Strategy around the world.
◦ Quality, Service, Cleanliness & Value (QSC&V).
◦ Innovative way of Presenting itself among people.
◦ Welcoming all category’s people.
◦ Regional taste and menu.
◦ Various kinds of ventures in market.
◦ Increasing demand of fast food over the world.
◦ Increase foreign capital inflows
Example of Global Marking Strategy
Whereas in Asia, the trend is different. The people in Asia
want food as per their taste, which McDonalds served them.
They prepared their menus, which included regional taste
of people. For Example, In India McDonald does not serve
beef as Hindu culture does not accept it. Whereas it serves
chicken in India.
• Home Delivery Services
• Children Targeting
• Heavy Advertising
• Local fast food Restaurant Chains
• Leading competitors like Subway, Wendy’s
• Lawsuits against McDonald’s
• Negative Publicity
• Enhance the Mass Media for Advertising is
• Enhance the Global Transfer of
Conclusion & Recommendations
GMSs have become increasingly important with the
internationalization of business and globalization of
Its’ global success is achieved by the company’s strategy