• Gmail sounds alerts and notifications for every
incoming message by default, which gets
annoying quick. Setting up Gmail
for Android right limits interruptions and means
no more missed messages.
• Tap on Gmail -> Tap on Settings -> Tap on
the email account.
• Check Priority inbox to only show important
• Here’s where you can start to take control. Turn
Use Google+ Auto
• The Nexus 4 can automatically back up your
photos and videos to Google Installing
Google+, signing into your account and
• The photos are automatically uploaded to
Google and are private unless you opt to share
a specific photo, so there’s no worrying
about accidentally sharing a photo you don’t
want the world to see, just by taking the photo.
• How do you use information?
• Daily Activities
• Address and phone numbers
• Staying connected with office, family friends
Finding an Android app
Make sure you are on the internet. Check the status bar.
Search in browser for “ android and lookout”
Check the reviews
Search “lookout and review”
Go to Google Play icon
Search Google Play for “Lookup”
Status on the tablet
• Touch time
• Touch to respond
• Touch here to delete
Your phone has valuable information on it,
so don’t loose it.
• Address book
• Expense records