Step-By-Step Home Care Marketing for 2014 - The BIG Lead Generators
Home Care and Assisted Living
Step-By-Step Home Care Marketing for
2014 - The BIG Lead Generators
Valerie VanBooven RN BSN
LTC Expert Publications
Copyright 2014 LTCEP
• The best home care marketing strategies for 2014.
• The best way to generate leads for home care in 2014
(more than one!!)
• Step-by-Step tasks that will generate more visibility,
buzz and leads for your home care agency.
• Both online and offline home care marketing strategies.
• The most important online accounts YOU should be
The best home care marketing strategies for
1. Online Marketing Strategies.
2. Offline Marketing Strategies.
3. Blending the two together.
Online Marketing Strategies
2. Content- Organic Results
5. Authority Sites (content and links)
6. Social Media
Combining Online and Offline
• Every offline event is an online announcement!
• Every connection with an email address should be
added to your newsletter list.
• Every contact should be sent follow up emails.
• Every radio ad can be used as an MP3.
• Every TV ad can be used as a video on your
1. Plan your offline activities for 60 days.
(events, networking, offline ads)
2. Plan your content for 60 days. (Editorial
3. Post weekly at a minimum.
4. Use keywords.
5. Use photos.
6. Get help.
Q. I’m friends with a guy/gal
in my local chamber group
who does seo and websites.
Should I use him/her?
1. Have they ever worked with a home care agency?
2. Do they understand the needs of the adult child of the
3. Have they personally experienced elder care issues?
4. Are they going to provide weekly content?
5. Do they know what Google Authorship is, and will they
implement that for you?
6. Do they have access to elder care authority sites where
they can post articles for you?
7. Do they REALLY know what keywords are correct for
home care? (hint, not necessarily “home care”.)
Get Real Help
Instant pricing and information.
(and a smart conversation about your real
needs vs your budget vs doing nothing at