• Christmas Eve is the day before
• On Christmas Eve everybody gets ready
for Christmas Day – preparing food,
wrapping gifts, visiting family.
• Sometimes people leave Santa and
Rudolf a snack on Christmas Eve night
for when they arrive at their house to
deliver their gifts.
• Waking up and opening gifts and
• Visiting family.
• Christmas lunch.
• The Queen on the TV making a
• Christmas movies on the TV on a
• Boxing Day is the day after
• Its an old English tradition.
• Visit family.
• Eat left over food.
• Decorating our homes with a
Christmas Tree and decorations.
• Christmas dinner.
• Giving gifts and sending cards.
• Singing Christmas songs.
• Christmas Eve and Boxing Day.
• Christmas stockings and Christmas
Christmas in the North East of
• Each town turns on its Christmas lights.
• Christmas trees in each town.
• Christmas decorations in shopping
• Fenwick Christmas window.
• Christmas markets.
Christmas in School
• Decorate our classrooms.
• Christmas activities – cards and
calendars to send home.
• Christmas plays – Key Stage 1 and
Key Stage 2.