-Not from your website to social site but from social site to your main website.
-PRODUCTS & SERVICES SOLD
-Remember that Social Media is 80% conversation, and only 20% offering products & services. Engage more than announce.-Feed your networks with mostly FREE quality content consistently. (Aweber- Newsletter)-You want people to look at you as the expert in your industry.-Figure out where your customers hang out and focus more in that social network. Builds Loyalty
&#x2022;Build a community of fans that are interested in what you offer. Be unique and add value. Keep them coming for more, eager to get your next update or newsletter.
&#x2022;When you post a new update there&#x2019;s a huge possibility people that are already a fan and will refer someone if you are pumping out awesome stuff.
&#x2022;When you post a new update there&#x2019;s a huge possibility people that are already a fan will refer someone if you are pumping out awesome stuff.
Keep in mind these are people contacting her through twitter.
YEARS TO REACH 50 MILLION USERS
Added 100 million users in less than 9mths
78% of consumers trust peer recommendations over advertising
In the near future we will no longer search for products and
services they will ﬁnd us via social media
Successful companies in social media act more like party planners,
aggregators, and content providers than traditional advertiser
4 Social Media Sites You Must Be On
Facebook- Connecting & Sharing on a more intimate
& personal level
Twitter- An online cocktail party where you get to
pick & choose your conversations in 140 character
LinkedIn- The professional social networking site
YouTube- Basically creating your own show that’s
viewable to millions of online youtube viewers.
3 KEYS To Social Media
1. 80/20 RULE
3. Be Patient
How To Brand Your Business Using Social Media
• Proﬁle Picture
• Logo & Personal Pic for Biz Page
What To Share
It’s more than talking about your breakfast!
• Engage In Conversations
• Ask Questions
• Share Links
• Share Other’s Posts
• Personal Experiences
Link to blog Audience
RESULTS SO FAR FROM TWITTER
• Monster.com Webinar (600+ attendees)
• Radio interview on a nationally syndicated show
• On an international radio call-in show out of Australia
• Interviews from California and Norway
• Established several joint venture partnerships
Why Do I Need A Blog?
• Drive trafﬁc to your website
• New current information (google likes this)
• Easily post articles,video,pictures,slide shows
• Facebook Connect
• Free Plugins
• IT’S FREE! www.Wordpress.org
Vogel Social Media Byte Size Series
14 Videos. Twice Per Week (T/Th). 10-20 Minutes Each. Step By Step Training.
• Lesson 1- Creating & Optimizing Your Facebook Business Page
• Lesson 2- Building Your Facebook Page Community & Following
• Lesson 3- Integrating Your Facebook Page With Your Website
• Lesson 4- What to Post & How To Create Engagement On Your Facebook Page
• Lesson 5- Driving Trafﬁc From Your Facebook Page To Your Website
• Lesson 1- Twitter Page Professional Setup
• Lesson 2- What & How To Post To Your Twitter Stream
• Lesson 3- Where To Find Current Information To Share On Twitter
•Lesson 1- Initial Set-Up Of Your LinkedIn Proﬁle
•Lesson 2- Integrating LinkedIn to Wordpress,Twitter, & Facebook
•Lesson 1- Setting Up Your YouTube Channel
•Lesson 2- What Types Of Videos To Do
•Lesson 3- Driving Trafﬁc To Your URL From YouTube
•Lesson 4- Gain More Views To Your YouTube Videos
SignUp today and it includes:
-Ofﬁce hours-one hour twice per month on a ﬁrst come ﬁrst serve basis during series (Ofﬁce times will be emailed)
-Setting up your welcome Aweber follow up message. Link: www.aweber.com
(Email your username and password to email@example.com)
Sign Up: www.vogelsocialmedia.com/workshops/videoseries